Westrans Services are a Department of Transport Authorised Inspection Station (AIS) and can provide your business fast, convenient and reliable Light and Heavy vehicle and trailer inspection. With two Authorised Inspection Examiners (AIE) carrying out inspections throughout the week, we endeavor to assist you to get back on the road as soon as possible.
What does this mean?
– Inspect vehicles and trailers over AND under 4.5 tonnes.
– Carry out unregistered vehicle and/or trailer re-registration inspections.
– Remove Defect Notices, Work Orders and Yellow Stickers.
– Carry out annual mandatory examinations
– Dangerous Goods Inspections.
– School Bus Inspections
– Taxi Inspections
– Inspect a vehicle and/or trailer for Eastern States Transfer /Registration Renewals.
– Reassessments and information changes.
– Body change
– Engine change
– LPG Conversions etc.
– VSB6 Modification Inspection.
We are unable to:
Inspect Motorbikes, Scooters, Tricycles and Mopeds.
– Issue new registration plates or registration fees.
– Carry out onsite Inspections
– Accept pre-purchased Inspections from the D.O.T. website.
Need to make a booking? Just follow these four simple steps.
Call us on (08) 9356 1333 to make a booking.
1. Collate all required documents/paperwork (if required) before your booking.
2. Attend Westrans Services at 320 Welshpool Road, Welshpool 6106 at booking time.
3. Sit back, relax and let us inspect your vehicle.
To make a booking our reception hours are Monday – Friday from 7:30am until 4:30pm.
Outside of these hours please leave a brief message and we will return your call as soon as possible.
WESTRANS SERVICES WA Pty Ltd
T: (08) 9356 1333
A: 320 Welshpool Road, Welshpool 6106
Located on the corner of Welshpool road and Murray road in Welshpool WA, Westrans Services has a well-established well equipped workshop complete with bays, a paint shop, fabrication and welding bays.