Gerry Taylor has been a key part of the Westrans Services teamstarting with the company in 2002.
Since then, Gerry has become the Chief Financial Officer and Board Member assistingthe Managing Director
in developing Westrans Services into the successful company that it is today.
Some of the responsibilities as the Chief Financial Officer include:
- Oversees all business financials and financial transactions.
- Manages administrative and reception staff members.
- Financial Planning, Risk Assessment and Forecasting.
- Liaisons with Accounts Officer regarding business cash flow.
- Managing and Understanding all Company Liabilities.