Daniel started at Westrans Services in 2005 as a service advisor until he left to travel the world in 2008.
In 2010 Daniel resumed his employment with Westrans as a field service technician and has since progressed to the role of Service Manager.
Some of the responsibilities as the ServicesManager Daniel:
- Managesa workshop with over 20 Mechanics, trade assistants and apprentices.
- Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Manages productivity and efficiency of the workshop.
- Delegates and assigns workshop jobs.
- Produces quotations on work to be carried out.
- Assists the Managing Director in achieving financial and long term business objectives.